Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Manifesting - Visualization Tips

In my last post, I gave you six steps to manifesting. The last step is very important so this post will give you visualization tips. It is very important to actually put yourself in the visualization and not look from the outside. For example, if you are manifesting a boat, feel your hands on the wheel; feel the wind on your face; smell the salt air; hear the motor. Make the visualization as real as you can using all of your senses. Also try to be in harmony with manifesting. By that I mean, be grateful, loving, and happy. You will not be able to manifest the things you want if you are jealous, angry, or resentful or unforgiving. If you don't feel particularly happy or loving on any given day, do what Tony Robbins suggests - fake it til you make it. Say to yourself, how would I act if I were happy and try to act that way. That's all for now. More on manifesting to follow.

Here are two sites to help you maximize your wealth:
Tax Breaks for home business
ProForcast
For more info contact me at
mac@mmccarthy.net
www.trumpnetwork.com/marymccarthy
908-213-0954

No comments:

Post a Comment