Monday, January 4, 2010

OPPORTUNITY

Have you ever wished you could supplement your income while still working your current job? I know I have, and I don’t mean by stocking shelves at ShopRite or working at Home Depot on the weekends. I mean being able to determine your own hours and deciding how much you want to make. I think about it all the time. I have been a teacher for over 25 years. The salary isn’t keeping up with the economy, and the slogan in education seems to be, “Do more with less”. Retirement seems a long way off because 403b’s have taken a major hit and the state hasn’t funded the education pension fund in a few years.Well, I believe my answer is, owning my own internet marketing business where I have little to no overhead, no inventory, no advertising, and no accounting responsibilities. I decide how much or how little I want to work. I know this is going to help me to retire in less than two years. I know it can help you too.
www.trumpnetwork.com/marymccarthy
mmac31@gmail.com
908-319-5809

No comments:

Post a Comment